Warm Broccoli and Salmon Salad
- ½ Broccoli
- ½ Onion
- ½ Yellow Pepper
- 2 slices of Salmon
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Flour
- Oil, for cooking
- 6 Tbsp Creamy Wafu Dressing *1
- Split the broccoli into smaller parts and boil. Slice the onion and yellow pepper.
- Remove skin and cut the salmon into bite sized pieces, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the salmon.
- Heat frying pan, pour oil and cook both sides of salmon until done.
- Add the vegetables into the pan. Once cooked, add the dressing and quickly stir together.
*1 Get the recipe: Creamy Wafu Dressing