Tofu & Pork Steamed Dumplings in Lettuce
- 6 leaves Lettuce
- 2 tsp Flour
- 2 package Firm Tofu
- ½ lb Ground Pork
- ¼ Small Onion, chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp Katakuri Powder (Potato Starch)
- 1 tsp Salt
- Dash of Pepper
- Drain the tofu well with paper towel. *1
- Wash and shred lettuce into thin strips. Apply paper towel onto lettuce to wipe off any excess water.
- Spread the lettuce onto a place and thinly sprinkle flour using a strainer.
- Mix ingredients for the filling and make small balls, about the size of a ping-pong ball.
- Cover the small balls with the lettuce and squeeze so the filling and lettuce stick.
- On a large microwavable plate, place dumplings so they form a circle. Any remaining lettuces can be sprinkled on top.
- Lightly cover the plate with cling wrap, and microwave for about 6 min (500W) or until meat is no longer pink.
- Enjoy with soy sauce!
*1 Learn how to drain tofu proper way!