Tofu Mini Donut Balls
- ½ package Tofu (about 6 oz)
- 1 cup Pancake Mix
- Frying Oil
- Powdered Sugar & Cinnamon Sugar (Optional)
- Combine pancake mix and tofu in a bowl until smooth.
- With your hands, make about 25 donut holes.
- Heat frying oil in a frying pan. The temperature should be about 320 °F.
- Fry the munchkins until lightly brown. Roll the munchkins so all sides are cooked evenly.
- Remove munchkins from oil and place them on top of a plate lined with paper towel.
- Once cooled down, sprinkle powdered sugar and/or cinnamon sugar.