Tofu Chicken Nuggets
- 1.5 lb Ground Chicken Breast
- 10 oz Tofu (Medium or hard)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sake
- 4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Cube, crushed
- Salt and Pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Ketchup or Mustard, for serving
- Wrap tofu with paper towel and place it on a microwavable plate. Microwave it for about 1.5 minutes. Cool it down.
- In a medium bowl, mix ground chicken breast with spoon, until it takes on a sticky consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the bowl (including tofu). Mix well with spoon.
- In a medium skillet, heat plenty of vegetable oil over medium heat. Oil should be about 2 inches high in the pan.
- Using 2 spoons, scoop a bite-sized chicken mixture and place it into the oil. Fry well until lightly browned.