Tofu & Banana Tiramisu
- 1 package Tofu 14 oz tray
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-2 Banana (3.5 oz)
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
- 2 tsp Hot Water
- ½ Tbsp Cocoa Powder, optional
- 4 Mint Leaves, optional
- Open tofu package and drain water. Take tofu out of the package and wrap tofu with paper towel. Place it on a small plate. Pour water into the tofu package to use as a weight, and place it on the wrapped tofu. Let it sit for about 10 minutes to drain more water.
- In a small bowl, mix tofu, maple syrup (or honey), and lemon juice with hand mixer until smooth.
- In a small cup, mix instant coffee powder and hot water.
- Slice half of banana to use for decoration later. The other half goes into the coffee. Smash banana and mix.
- In a serving cup, place coffee mixture and tofu mixture alternately until cup is 2/3 filled. Sift cocoa powder and decorate sliced banana and mint leaves. Cool in the refrigerator until serving.