Refreshing Summer Tofu Salad
- ½ piece of Small Chicken Breast
- Drops of Sake
- 1 Firm Tofu
- ½ Cucumber
- 4 Tbsp Wafu Non-Oil Plum Dressing *1
- Boil water in a small pot. Drop a few drops of sake and cook chicken until done. Shred the chicken and let it cool.
- Remove tofu from the package, drain. Cut it into bite sized pieces.
- Cut the cucumber into small cubes, and chop the scallions.
- In a small bowl, mix shredded chicken, cucumber, scallions, and the dressing together.
- On a plate, place tofu and pour chicken mixture on top.
- Garnish with arugula and enjoy!
*1 Get the recipe: Wafu Non-Oil Plum Dressing