Pork Shabu-Shabu Pasta Salad
- ¼ lb Pork Belly, thinly sliced
- 4.5 oz Spaghetti
- 1 Small Cucumber
- ½ Yellow Pepper
- ¾ cup Wafu Sesame Seed Dressing *1
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Boil water in a pot and place pork belly inside to cook. Once cooked, remove and cool with cold water.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the box, and cool them down with cold water.
- Slice cucumber. Chop yellow pepper, tomatoes, and scallions.
- In a small cup, mix scallions with sesame oil.
- On a plate or pasta bowl, place pasta, chopped vegetables, arugula and pork. Pour wafu sesame seed dressing and scallions on top and enjoy!
*1 Get the recipe: Wafu Sesame Seed Dressing