- 7 oz Salmon (Sashimi Grade) *1
- 7 oz Tuna (Sashimi Grade) *1
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ Onions
- 1 Avocado
- 4 portion Cooked Rice
- Sesame Seeds, for garnishing
- Chopped Scallions, for garnishing
- Pat dry salmon and tuna fish. Slice into small cubes if they aren’t cut already.
- Thinly slice the onion. Wash them with water and drain.
- Mix all of the ingredients of the seasonings in a small bowl. Add sesame oil and mix well.
- Place salmon and tuna into the bowl and cover the bowl with cling wrap. Marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Peel and remove the seed from the avocado and cut into small cubes.
- Use strainer, drain tuna and salmon from the seasoning mix. Make sure to keep the sauce for later.
- Mix in the avocado to the fish.
- Place one portion of cooked rice into a dish and drizzle about 1 tsp of the seasoning sauce onto the rice.
- Place the onions and fish, and top it off with sesame seeds and scallions. Enjoy!
*1 Learn the basics of sashimi essentials.