No Bake Matcha Green Tea Cheesecake
- 7 oz Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- 1.5 tsp Gelatin
- 1/4 cup Hot Water about 176 F
- 5.5 Tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with electric hand mixer until creamy.
- In a separate bowl or cup, mix hot water and gelatin powder.
- Add yogurt, matcha powder, sugar, and gelatin mix to the cream cheese and mix well with whisk or electric hand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, beat heavy cream until it forms soft peaks (when you lift the whisk, it should form a peak that rises but slightly bends at the top.)
- Add whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and gently mix.
- Scoop the cheese mixture and portion into 3 to 4 small glass/plastic cups. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for about 3 hours until firm.
- Use tea strainer or sifter to sprinkle matcha powder. (Note: matcha powder tastes bitter, so make sure not to sprinkle too much.)