Mashed Tofu and Asparagus Salad
- 1 package Firm Tofu
- 4 Asparagus
- 1 Small Carrot
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ½ Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- ½ Tbsp Sugar
- 5 Tbsp Ground Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Mash tofu in a bowl with hands. Leave for about 10 minutes, and drain water.
- Peel the string on the asparagus with a peeler, and cut into 1.5 inch pieces. Cut thick ones into half.
- Peel and julienne the carrots.
- Boil water in a small pot. Once boiled, add the carrots and cook for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, add asparagus and cook for another 1 minute.
- Drain and let the boiled vegetables cool off.
- Mix all the ingredients of sesame dressing into mashed tofu. Mix well. Add vegetables and mix more. Enjoy!