Juicy Pork Yakiniku Burger
- 3-4 leaves Lettuce
- ¼ cup Shredded Carrots
- 2 cup Rice, cooked
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Katakuri Powder (Potato Starch)
- Vegetable Oil, for cooking
- Add rice, sesame oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and potato starch into a bowl. Mix well.
- Place ¼ of rice mixture into a small round container. Press it down by hands and shape the rice into bun, about ¼ inch height. Repeat and make 4 rice buns.
- Add vegetable oil to a pan and heat it over medium heat. Fry both sides of the rice buns until crisp. Set them aside.
- Thinly slice pork shoulder/butt if it’s not already sliced.
- Add soy sauce, sake, mirin, honey and ginger in a small bowl. Mix well and marinate pork for about 10 minutes. Cook the flavored meat.
- Add vegetable oil to a pan and heat it over medium heat. Cook marinated pork until well done.
- Add pork, lettuce, and shredded carrots onto rice bun and enjoy!