Juicy Chicken Soup Curry
- 1 piece Chicken Breast
- ½ Carrot
- 1.5 cup Water
- ¼ Celery Stalk
- 1 Small Yellow Potato
- 1 Eryngii Mushroom
- 2 Green Asparagus
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Katakuriko (Potato Starch)
- 1 Tbsp Water
- ¼ Yellow Onion
- ¼ tsp Garlic, chopped
- ¼ tsp Ginger, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Peel carrots and cut into quarters. Remove fibrous strings of celery and cut into quarters. Wash potato thoroughly and cut in quarters. Slice the mushrooms and chop the onions.
- Cut asparagus in half and quickly cook in boiling water.
- In a medium pot, pour in water and place chicken breast and carrots. Cook over high heat. Once boiled, flip the chicken breast, turn off the heat and let chicken cook with residual heat
- Take out the chicken from pot and set it aside. Add celery, potatoes, and mushrooms in the same pot and cook until vegetables are soft over medium heat.
- While cooking vegetables, heat up frying pan to make curry base. Add vegetable oil, garlic and ginger to the pan and cook well over medium heat. Add onions and cook until onions are transparent.
- In the same pan, add the curry powder and mix it thoroughly with the onions. Once mixed, add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce, and continue to stir-fry.
- Add curry base to the pot and stir. Sprinkle salt and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes.
- While cooking, cut chicken breast into bitable size.
- Add chickens and garam masala into the pot and stir.
In a small cup, dissolve potato powder in water. Add it to the pot and cook for additional 2-3 minutes.
Pour curry soup in a bowl and place green asparagus on top. Enjoy with bread or rice!