Japanese Omelet (Tamagoyaki)
- 2 Egg
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Sake
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Pinch of Salt
- Olive Oil, for cooking
- Beat eggs well in a small bowl.
- Add sugar, sake, soy sauce and salt and mix more.
- Heat frying pan over low heat and add oil to the pan.
Once the pan is hot, pour half of the egg mixture to the pan.
Once egg starts to set, gently roll the egg 3 times using spatula. Place the rolled egg on the upper side of the pan.
- Spread oil again using paper towel and pour in the rest of the egg mixture.
Once egg is half cooked, roll the egg again with spatula.
Using spatula, angle the rolled egg and cook top, bottom, and both sides until lightly brown.
- Let it cool, and cut into bitable size. Enjoy!