Healthy Tofu + Broccoli Fried Rice
- 2 portions Cooked Rice
- ½ package Extra Firm Tofu (7oz)
- ½ Broccoli
- 1 Scallion
- 2 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seed
- 1 tsp Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix cooked rice and raw eggs. Make sure the rice isn’t too hot.
- Cut broccoli and tofu into bite size pieces. Chop scallions.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat and cook tofu with ½ tablespoon sesame oil until lightly brown. Remove from the pan and set the tofu aside.
- Pour ½ tablespoon sesame oil on the pan, and cook broccoli and scallions until tender.
- Once vegetables are done, add egg and rice mixture. Add soy sauce and salt & pepper and cook for about 1-2 minutes. Mix well.
- Place fried rice in a bowl or a plate. Mix in cooked tofu gently and sprinkle sesame seeds and parsley to serve.