Fried Eggplant Salad
- 1 Medium Eggplant
- 4 Tbsp Grated Daikon Radish
- 3 Tbsp Basic Wafu Dressing *1
- Sesame Seeds, for garnishing
- Radish Sprouts, for garnishing
- Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Chop the stem off the eggplant, and then slice into thick pieces.
- Heat the oil in a pot and quickly fry eggplants. Remove from oil and set them aside.
- Wash and cut the roots off of the radish sprouts.
- Remove any excess oil from the fried eggplants using paper towels.
- Place fried egg plants on plate along with grated daikon radish, radish sprouts, and sesame seeds.
- Pour the dressing right before eating.
*1 Get the recipe: Basic Wafu Dressing