- 7 oz Red Bean Paste
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 8 tsp Water
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 335F.
- In a small bowl mix water and sugar.
- Add baking powder & flour and mix with a silicone head spatula.
- Wrap the dough in saran wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- In the meantime, make 10 balls of red bean paste.
- Divide the dough into 10 parts, and make thin round size shape. Wrap the red bean balls in the dough and make small buns, about the size of a golf ball.
- Line the baking pan with baking sheet. Place the buns and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Take out the baking pan on a cooling rack.
- Mix cocoa powder with a few drops of water to make cocoa liquid. Using a tiny brush or toothpick, draw rabbit ears and eyes.